Transform Your Smile with Invisalign
For patients who wish to straighten their smiles discreetly, Shemen Dental Group LLP in Amarillo, TX, offers Invisalign® clear aligners as a faster and more comfortable alternative. This removable system gradually shifts your teeth into place, providing patients with a beautiful, straighter smile in less time than traditional orthodontics. As Invisalign Preferred Providers, Dr. Eddy Sauer, Jr. and Dr. Nathaniel Avirett are highly qualified to perform custom treatments, and can combine Invisalign with Propel Orthodontics for even faster results. We also provide Invisalign Teen, a special variation of this treatment designed especially for adolescents, and Invisalign Express, an expedited treatment option.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is an alternative to traditional metal braces. It consists of clear aligner trays, which apply gradual pressure to gently shift your teeth into place. It can be used to effectively correct:
- Gapped teeth
- Open bites
Approximately every two weeks, you should transition from one set of custom trays to the next to ensure steady progress in your treatment.
The Benefits of Invisalign
For both teens and professionals, Invisalign offers numerous advantages, including:
- Discreet appearance: Thanks to their clear plastic design, the transparent Invisalign trays are nearly invisible. As such, you can straighten your smile without feeling self-conscious of your appearance.
- Convenience: While traditional braces impose restrictions on your diet, Invisalign trays are removable. As a result, you can still enjoy all of your favorite foods while undergoing treatment.
- Hygiene: Traditional wires and brackets can collect debris and harbor bacteria, which can eventually lead to tooth decay. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are removable, so you can take them out to brush and floss thoroughly. This helps to preserve your oral health and eliminates the need special floss for braces.
- Adaptability: Patients can feel confident when taking school or family photos, whether they choose to take out their trays for the event or keep them on.
- Comfort: With their plastic composition, Invisalign aligners are far more comfortable than traditional braces. They gently shift your teeth into better alignment over time, without irritating your cheeks or gums.
Why Choose Shemen Dental Group?
When you work with Shemen Dental Group, you can benefit from the expertise of an Invisalign Premier Provider. We have been helping patients achieve healthier, straighter smiles since 2003. In addition, Dr. Sauer serves on the Invisalign faculty, training other dentists in the latest methods and techniques including Propel. This advanced orthodontic aid can reduce treatment time by half.
When you work with Shemen Dental Group, you can benefit from the expertise of an Invisalign Premier Provider.
By making tiny holes in the jawbone, we can assist the teeth to move more quickly into proper alignment. As such, patients with more significant misalignment can benefit from orthodontia in less time. Dr. Sauer and Dr. Avirett have helped patients improve their smiles in as little as six months, and have been able to correct severe cases of malocclusion in less than 23 months.
At our practice, we value patient comfort, which is why we have incorporated digital technology into our treatments. Now, we can take digital impressions of your smile instead of traditional manual impressions for more accuracy and convenience.
Achieve a Straighter Smile
Whether you wish to further enhance your smile or need more complex dental treatment, our doctors at Shemen Dental Group can help. To speak to a member of our team about our Invisalign options and how they could benefit you, please call us at (806) 358-2472 or contact us online.
"The staff at Shemen Dental Group treat you like part of the family. Every visit has been positive, and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel valued and comfortable."Randy D.