Enhance the Appearance of Your Smile with Dental Bonding
Drs. Eddy Sauer and Nathaniel Avirett provide dental bonding at their Amarillo, TX, clinic as a cosmetic treatment for minor blemishes in your smile. Once the customized bonding material is applied, the resin will perfectly match your natural tooth color and luster so that your results look as natural as possible.
Shemen Dental Group has served the Amarillo community since 1987. Our doctors strive to ensure that all of our patients feel comfortable during their appointments.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
Are you looking for a minimally invasive treatment to conceal minor chips, cracks, and other blemishes on your smile? Dental bonding is an affordable and convenient treatment for a wide range of cosmetic dental problems. Here are a few of the benefits our patients experience after having dental bonding placed at our Amarillo clinic:
- Short office visit: Dental crowns, porcelain veneers, and bridges can require two or more trips to complete. In contrast, dental bonding can be completed in a single, one-hour visit. Furthermore, there is no recovery time associated with the treatment.
- Preservation of natural teeth: While other restorative treatments may require the removal of enamel, dental bonding preserves your tooth structure while reinforcing it against further damage. In fact, dental bonding is one of the least invasive procedures a dentist can offer.
- Affordable treatment: Dental bonding treatments are generally only a few hundred dollars per tooth. While the cost will vary depending on the extent of treatment needed, it is typically much more affordable than a veneer or crown.
- Healthier smile: Cracks and chips are not only unsightly, but they can also leave you more vulnerable to infection. Sealing teeth with strong dental bonding can add life and luster to your tooth.
- Natural appearance: Before applying your dental bonding, one of our dentists will carefully color-match the resin to your natural teeth to ensure that it seamlessly blends with your smile.
- No commitment: Because dental bonding is reversible, you can test out the results without committing to it for the rest of your life.
In one short visit, one of our doctors can correct damaged or discolored teeth, leaving you more confident and with a brighter smile.
Am I a Candidate?
Because this treatment is minimally invasive, the vast majority of patients are good candidates. However, it may not be the right fit for every person. Dr. Sauer or Dr. Avirett may recommend dental bonding if your teeth have:
- Wear and tear
- Exposed roots
However, patients who have extensive decay or damage may be better candidates for veneers, crowns, or implants.
How Does Dental Bonding Work?
Dental bonding can be completed during one short visit to our office. Once the bonding material has been shade-matched to the enamel, one of our doctors will clean the tooth. Then, the resin is applied and molded into the desired shape. A special light is then used to harden the dental bonding material. The final step involves polishing off excess bonding material.
If you have difficulty relaxing in a dentist chair, we offer nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation so that your experience is as comfortable as possible.
Contact Us Today
In one short visit, one of our doctors can correct damaged or discolored teeth, leaving you more confident and with a brighter smile. We accept CareCredit® financing to help patients afford treatment. To schedule your consultation, contact us online or call (806) 358-2472.
"The staff at Shemen Dental Group treat you like part of the family. Every visit has been positive, and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel valued and comfortable."Randy D.