Experience the Convenience and Efficiency of CEREC
At Shemen Dental Group LLP, we value our patients' time, which is why we streamline restorative and cosmetic treatments with our advanced CEREC system. Using this technology, Dr. Eddy Sauer, Jr. and Dr. Nathaniel Avirett can design and craft high quality ceramic crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers in just one office visit. Single-visit dentistry also involves fewer injections and time spent in the dental chair, saving you both time and money. Our office has been providing patients with CEREC solutions since 2001, and Dr. Sauer has been teaching CEREC training courses for 14 years. With extensive knowledge and technical expertise, our team can provide Amarillo, TX, patients with the highest standard of care and personalized services.
The CEREC Process
Using our advanced CEREC system, Dr. Sauer and Dr. Avirett can provide patients with same-day restorations for convenience and efficiency. After taking detailed digital impressions of your smile and designing your custom crown, inlay, or onlay, our in-house milling machine can expertly fabricate your restoration out of medical-grade porcelain. This process enables us to control the aesthetics of your restoration, taking into account the size and shape of your bite in addition to the shade of your smile.
Our office has been providing patients with CEREC solutions since 2001, and Dr. Sauer has been teaching CEREC training courses for 14 years.
Benefits of Same-Day Dentistry
Same-day dentistry allows us to deliver precise and effective results without the need for temporary prosthetics. In addition, our CEREC system:
- Eliminates the waiting period associated with dental laboratories
- Minimizes the need for injections
- Increases precision for better fit and comfort
- Produces restorations that are lifelike in look and feel
- Reduces money spent on office visits
- Minimizes your time in the dental chair
- Enables patients to return to normal routines sooner
- Can preserve more of the natural tooth tissue
- Incorporates long-lasting, durable materials
Our team can review your dental needs and oral health to determine if this treatment is right for you.
We can use CEREC technology in a variety of cosmetic and restorative treatments to meet our patients' various needs, including:
- Dental Crowns
- When a tooth has been damaged by infection or decay, a dental crown can help to preserve your smile and restore your ability to eat and speak properly. Similar to a "cap," a crown fully encases a tooth for added strength and protection. It can also be attached to a dental implant to replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays & Onlays
- This restorative option is appropriate in cases where dental damage is too extensive for a filling but does not necessitate a crown. An inlay covers the center of a tooth, whereas an onlay is designed to cover one or more of the tooth cusps.
- Veneers are thin shells used mainly for cosmetic enhancements. They are bonded to the surface of teeth, covering minor flaws, such as dental staining, cracks, or chips. Veneers help to improve the aesthetics of your smile, so you can feel confident in your appearance.
At your consultation, we can evaluate your unique dental needs and cosmetic goals to design a customized treatment plan.
Renew Your Smile Today
At our practice, we understand that each of our patients is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their dental care. We also recognize our patients lead busy lives, and thus we strive to help them save both time and money with advanced dental technology. To find out more about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (806) 358-2472 or contact us online.
"The staff at Shemen Dental Group treat you like part of the family. Every visit has been positive, and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel valued and comfortable."Randy D.